This refreshingly simple, small and crude, yet feel spacious and light-filled of Alaria Residence project was designed by Deliberate Design (Barry Peterson, Architect) for their client at Sausalito CA (Hurricane Gulch). This small residence that is build for thier client Len and Eli Alaria has 1200 sf area with no expensive finishes. The house is made of common lumber and common metals.
* Project Name: Alaria Residence
* Client: Len and Eli Alaria
* Project Type: Very small residence
* Principal Designer/s: Deliberate Design + Architecture
* Design Team: Barry Peterson, James Godbe, David Kallmeyer
* Location of site: Sausalito, CA (Hurricane Gulch)
* Contractor/s: Phil Kline
* Date of completion of project: 2005.