The Courtyards at Belmar by Harvard Communities
Designed by Alvarez/Morris as one of Denver's most Innovative Architecture Firms , this Courtyards at Belmar is a unique enclave of ten contemporary patio homes. The Courtyards feature two distinct floor plans each with an open and airy main floor, a private side-yard patio/courtyard for great outdoor living and entertaining, and a two-car garage.
Interiors feature extensive use of hardwood floors, maple kitchen cabinets, granite kitchen countertops, metal stair rails, and more. Modern architectural style incorporates rich materials creating excitement, drama and warmth…definitely something unique and special!
• An enclave of ten single family homes in an exciting urban environment. Belmar's only single family detached homes! Private court/alley access, adjacent to park/open space. Belmar’s only single family detached homes. Enjoy the privacy of a single family home in an exciting urban environment….a great combination! Click here for a virtual tour.
• Two different home styles, each with over 2,900 square feet of dramatic finished space. Three bedrooms, full basements and two-car garages. Main floors feature high ceilings, open, airy and light filled spaces, with expanses of glass. Huge private deck off main floor living spaces – for great outdoor living!
• Low-maintenance “patio home” living, with a home owner’s association providing landscape maintenance and snow removal. Interiors feature extensive use of hardwood floors, maple kitchen cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, metal stair rails and more! Home personalization process allows for a wide range of options and finishes.
• State-of-the-art energy efficiency design and technology makes all Harvard homes approximately 40% more energy efficient than a typical new home. The homes at The Courtyard’s are registered in three energy efficiency/green building programs, including Built Green Colorado, Energy Star and Environments for Living.
• Harvard’s “Home Personalization Program” provides a great opportunity to make the home just right for your needs and personal style. Contemporary yet warm architectural style – perfect for the award-winning Belmar environment. Great style inside and out. Innovative and inspired.
• 10’ ceilings on the main floor and 9’ ceilings on the 2nd floor and the basement. Open and airy floor plans with expanses of glass. Huge sliding doors open up to private courtyards providing for great indoor-outdoor living. Granite kitchen countertops. Stainless steel appliances. Extensive use of hardwood floorsHigh quality cabinetry with a modern flair. Dramatic modern details throughout including interior trim, railings and fireplace designs. Super energy-efficient construction, with state-of-the-art insulation and mechanical systems. Registration in three energy-efficiency/green building program.